- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can and remember information about your preferences and tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes.
- Dual-Stream use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site. This helps us analyse data of website use and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- Cookies do not give us access to your computer or information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and/or employment applications.
What we do with your information:
- Internal record keeping such as future recruitment.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- You have the right to request copies of personal records about you, which are held by us along with details of whom we may have supplied the information to and from whom we have received information about you. Please contact us to request a form. Please note that a fee may apply.
Data Protection Act 1998
- Dual-Stream are registered with Information Commissioners Office. We adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998.